It’s a new year, create a new you! Last night I watched as Dr. Oz interviewed Oprah. They were talking about the fabulous 28-day diet plan from Dr. Oz. Oprah published this in her January 2012 “O” magazine.
Oprah, the queen of transformation teams up with Dr. Oz to help you renew your body, mind and soul. For every single person who has ever wanted to “get healthy” “lose the weight” “lose the cravings” and “get fit” this is the diet for you. It’s is more than a diet, though, it is about lifestyle change. Change the way you think and you will change the way you feel.
If you don’t already have a subscription to “O” magazine, you will want to put this on your list of things to buy the next time you are out shopping.
Here’s a handy list for each day that you can print to bring with you as you shop at the store or eat out with friends.
- Day 1 : Go green / Start drinking green tea
- Day 2: Partake in a little dark chocolate
- Day3: Start cooking for your heart/ cook with heart smart foods
- Day 4: Forgiveness is bliss
- Day 5: Memorize a poem
- Day 6: Get busy getting busy
- Day 7: Jot down everything you eat/Food journal
- Day 8: Get your sweat on
- Day 9: Sleep like a baby
- Day 10: Need a chill pill? Try Meditation
- Day 11: No snacking before bed
- Day12: Know your portions
- Day 13: Track you steps
- Day 14: Interview your family
- Day 15: Take the right pills
- Day 16: Calculate your BMI
- Day 17: Change your routine a little bit
- Day 18: Pass the corn (Popcorn)
- Day 19: Pack a smarter lunch
- Day 20: Keep your breakfast
- Day 21: Purge your pantry or cabinet
- Day 22: Call an old friend
- Day 23: Floss the right way
- Day 24: I know its gross, but look before you flush
- Day 25: Say no more often
- Day 26: Stretch
- Day 27: Vow to never be hungry
- Day 28: Spread some kindness
Happy new year, happy new you.