13 Adult Truths:
1. The first testicular guards, the “Cup” was used in Hockey in 1874 and the first helmet was used in 1974. This means it only took 100 years for a man to realize that his brain is also important.
2. I think part of a best friend’s job should be to immediately clear your computer history if you die.
3. Nothing sucks more than that moment during an argument, when you realize you’re wrong.
4. I love the sense of camaraderie when an entire line of cars team up to prevent a jerk from cutting in at the front. Stay strong, brothers and sisters!
5. Map quest needs to start their directions on #5. I know how to get out of my neighborhood.
6. Obituaries would be a lot more interesting if they told you how the person died.
7. I’m always slightly terrified when I exit out of Word and it asks me if I want to save any changes to my ten-page technical report that I swear I did not make any changes to.
8. Bad decisions make good stories.
9. Can we all just agree to ignore whatever comes after Blue Ray? I don’t want to have to restart my collection.
10. I keep some people’s phone numbers in my phone just so I know not answer when they call.
11. Kay Jewelers is wrong. I would bet on any given weekend, more kisses begin with Miller Lite than Kay.
12. How many times is it appropriate to say “What?” before you just nod and smile because you still didn’t hear or understand a word they said?
13. There is great need for a sarcasm font.
I am always available for one-on-one business or personal coaching sessions in person, on the phone, via Skype, Google Talk, Google Voice or Yahoo Video Call. You can email me at email@example.com to set up a time for a session, or to ask a question. Text to: 480-343-8700.
Copyright © 2012, Rhonda Robbins. All rights reserved.
No part of this publication/blog may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system, or transmitted in any form or by any means — electronic, mechanical, photocopy, recording, or any other — except for brief quotations in printed reviews, without the prior permission of the author.
It’s a great time to be a woman.
It’s a great time to dream, visualize and take ourselves to the next level as women.
Celebrate yourself today.