Having an understanding of your personality type enables you to understand yourself and other better.
Below are my 2010 Principles based on Understanding Yourself and Others:
- I am nothing like you – you are nothing like me!!!!I accept that fact as a “reality.” WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) – accepting WIS (what is so)
- I do not attempt to change or control you. I accept you for who you are. WYSIWYG (what you see is what you get) – accepting WIS (what is so)
- I accept who you are and what is so, or I walk away!!!
- I acknowledge I am not always going to get “answers,” “closure” or “understanding” of circumstances, people or events. WYSIWYG – acceptingWIS
- I admit that there are times when I must accept “what is so,” give up my “need-to-understand,” or be “right” and simply “move on” for the sake of everyone involved. I can be “right” or I can be in “relationship.” I must decide which is most important to me. WYSIWYG – accepting WIS
- Understanding my own personality “validates” and “frees” me to passionately be me, to make decisions centered on my well-being without guilt, fear, remorse or compulsion of others.
- I omit the words “should,” “must” and “need to” from my vocabulary. I decide what is right for me. I decide my potential and path each day. Instead, I want, I choose, I decide…
- Understanding my personality weaknesses does not give me “license” act in my weaknesses to the detriment of others or myself. That’s how I am, that’s it! (is deleted from my speech) I stop using it as an excuse to act out, act up and alienate others.
- Understanding my personality weaknesses give me opportunity to work on strengthening my weakness, refining myself, my character and integrity.
- Accepting the challenge to work on my weakness helps me to reach my full potential as a human being.
- I live my life passionately, freely being who I was born to be.
- I am happy being me. I love my life. I love me.
© 2010 Rhonda Robbins, All right reserved. 10-14-2010 (rev. 12-12-2010)